Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dinner's 1 and 2 from January menu

I'm late posting but last night instead of lasagna we had taco's, I wasn't able to make it to the grocery store so I didn't have the ingredients.
Tonight we are having Pizza casserole here is the recipe I use

1lb lean ground beef, browned and drained (I use venison)
14oz jar of pizza sauce (I use great value)
I can of refrigerated pizza crust dough (I use pillsbury great value is a pain to roll out)
1 and 1/4 shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
Turkey pepperoni - as much as you like but this is extra points, I put about 4 slices since it takes about 12 to make 1 point+
o point veggies

Spray 9 x 13 baking dish and press dough into bottom of dish and ½ way up the sides. Mix beef and sauce together and spread onto dough. Add any 0 pt veggies desired and top with cheese. Bake 20 min @ 400. Divide into 6 servings.

It use to be 6 points for one serving but it's now 9points+ a serving is very large and filling!
This recipe is from emealz (which my sister-in-law Kara shared with me)

No comments:

Post a Comment