Friday, January 13, 2012

Tuesday, Thursday and Friday night dinners

Tuesday we had spaghetti I used the meat sauce from the lasagna recipe 1/2 cup is 3 points and the noodles I used were 4points+ I use Ronco 100% whole grain.

Jeremiah has been requesting pork chops breaded with the same stuff I bread the chicken nuggets in so here is the chicken nugget recipe. (from skinnytaste.com)

4 boneless pork chops
salt and pepper to taste
2 tsp olive oil
6t tbsp whole wheat Italian seasoned breadcrumbs (I make my own because I haven't been able to find them at Walmart)
2 tbsp panko
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
olive oil spray

Preheat oven to 425, spray pan with olive oil spray

Put olive oil in one bowl and breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and panko in another. Season pork with salt and pepper then put in bowl with oil make sure it coats evenly on the pork. Then place in bowl with breadcrumbs make sure to get evenly all over pork, place on pan. Lightly spray the top of pork with olive oil spray, cook for 25 minutes

I'm not sure how many points this mixture is but I estimated about 2 or 3 points per chop and a 3oz boneless pork chop (from center loin) is 4points+ so about 6 or 7 points someone else may want to correct me. These were absolutely FABULOUS!!

Tonight recipe again comes from skinny taste I will just share the link.


Have you noticed that I LOVE skinnytaste, Gina is amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment