Monday, January 9, 2012

Friday and Monday dinner

Friday night was suppose to be homemade chicken nuggets (from skinnytaste of course) but since I didn't feel good, Alyssa was at my mothers, and Jeremiah was working late Autumn and I ate something else, leftover lasagna for me and it was wonderful! That is the great thing about a FLEXIBLE menu.
Tonight we are having mini meat loaves, instant potato's, corn and green beans.

here are the links to the recipes

Chicken nuggets: These are SO good Alyssa will eat them cold for lunch at school, and for those of you who know Alyssa know this is HUGE! I usually double this recipe so that there are plenty of leftovers

Mini meatloaves: I have been doing this without a pan for a while now, they cook quicker and look super cute, Alyssa loves these too.






No comments:

Post a Comment