Wednesday, December 28, 2011

January Menu

I know I haven't posted in a long but it was recently suggested to me to blog about my monthly menu's. My menu's are generally something everyone in my family likes, mostly healthy, weight watchers friendly, and usually simple and quick to cook. This month I will share my menu and post daily.. well on the days I cook since I only cook four days a week. I think I will even take a picture, anyone want to take a bet on how long I can keep this up? haha!


I hope this is easy to read, if anyone needs a recipe before I share the daily blog update just ask and I will try to be quick to share! Next month I will challenge myself to be more interesting, anyone have a yummy recipe that my picky family will love? I would LOVE to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment