Sunday, May 15, 2011

Autumn's Vintage tea party, She turned 3!

Well it happened... my baby is no longer a baby, she is turning into a beautiful little girl. Although the past week have been hard, she has way more tantrums and has started to say "I can't" a phrase I do not like. She is going to learn Philippians 4:13 this week "I can do ALL things through Christ Who strengthens me".

Her party was yesterday (the 14th) it was so much fun! Autumn was a little overwhelmed after it ended and exhausted, she was still tired today.






Her cake was fabulous Valerie Wrensted did an awesome job, it was exactly how I pictured it


















Promptly after Madilyn arrived she sat down to have tea with the birthday girl. These girls are wonderfully sweet cousins it's absolutely a blessing that they were born just a few days shy of 8 months apart, I pray that they will grow up to be best friends.





We had all of her favorite snacks and just for a little color I added strawberries, which she loved when she was a baby.





She enjoyed eating her snacks.





She taste tested the cake, I think it passed.



keeping the kids out of the pool was impossible, even though the air was too cool apparently the water was not.





I tried to get a quick picture with the birthday girl and daddy, but they both chose to be uncooperative.
She hid from everyone when we sang to her.. she usually likes attention so I'm not sure why this particular moment leads her to hide, this year and last year.





Time to blow out the candles! A little help from mommy! ooooo Presents! This one was a barbie My beautiful Grandmother, she has been instrumental in my relationship with the Lord. And last but not least a little cuddle and play time with Pawpaw

2 comments:

  1. I am sad that I missed it! The cake looks scrumptious, Peyton said it was too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun party and my kids were exhausted afterwards! Logan fell asleep while eating. ha!

    ReplyDelete